Sheltered Life PR is an independent music and media PR company based in Bristol, England. We provide imaginative PR, marketing and professional support to signed/unsigned bands, artists, record labels, venues, event organisers and promoters across the world.
Where some companies insist on charging you the earth we offer professional support at an affordable price. We always keep a small, high quality client list and spend as much time as possible promoting our clients and their work across radio, print and online media. Drawing on knowledge and contacts we’ve built over ten years in the industry, the route we have chosen to pursue allows us to work with the best new and inspiring underground music around. And we get the results our clients deserve.
We can help you…
- Create a PR and marketing strategy with focus on increasing national and regional audiences
- Produce suitable content and copy for whatever you need (press releases, liner notes etc)
- Target tastemaker publications and match your music with appropriate writers and publications
- Carry out in-depth social media analysis and maintain your social media subscriptions
- Arrange, prepare and distribute promotional material
- Identify relevant press opportunities
- Provide you with ongoing activity reports and a final post-campaign report/cuttings pack
- Provide you with tour press support and/or music video promotion
We pride ourselves in our professionalism; work rate and results, and will work tirelessly to support, nurture and connect you to a professional market. We know exactly how hard it is to get a good start in any competitive industry so if we love what you do we will help you every step of the way.
As well as working with signed and unsigned bands across the world we’ve also handled UK press for Ripple Music (USA), RidingEasy Records (USA), HeviSike Records (UK), Fuzzorama Records (Sweden), Bonten Records (Japan) Magnetic Eye Records (USA), Kozmik Artifactz (Germany), Aloud Music Ltd (Spain), Sleeping Giant Glossolalia (USA), Futurerecordings (USA), Artificial Head Records (USA), Granite House Records (USA), Prugelprinz (Germany), This Charming Man Records (Germany), Field Records (UK) and Superhot Records (UK). We have also helped set up record deals for the bands we work with, arranged for our clients’ music to feature on film and television programmes, managed production schedules for graphic designers and artists, provided PR assistance for Swn Festival (Cardiff, 2013) and managed the marketing strategy for Community Music Wales‘ ethical box office project, Tocyn.