We can help…
- Create a PR and marketing strategy with focus on increasing national and regional audiences
- Produce content and copy for whatever you need (press releases, liner notes etc)
- Target tastemaker publications and match your music with appropriate writers and publications
- Carry out in-depth social media analysis and maintain your social media channels and subscriptions
- Arrange, prepare and distribute promotional material
- Identify relevant press opportunities
- Provide you with ongoing activity reports and a final post-campaign report/cuttings pack
- Provide you with tour press support and/or music video promotion
We pride ourselves in our professionalism; work rate and results, and will work tirelessly to support, nurture and connect you to a professional market. We know exactly how hard it is to get a good start in any competitive industry so if we love what you do we will help you every step of the way.
If you are a solo artist; in a band, run a record label, a venue, or promote events; festivals or projects and are looking to develop and boost the profile of your work across Europe, the US and beyond, contact us and discuss your needs in further detail here.
Sheltered Life PR has secured press with the following media partners: Consequence of Sound, Metal Hammer, Metal Injection, Record Collector, Spotify, Bandcamp, Classic Rock, Prog, Decibel, Kerrang!, Noisey, The Quietus, KEXP, CVLT Nation, Rock Hard, Shindig!, New Noise, VISIONS, Angry Metal Guy, Legacy, Terrorizer, Rock Tribune, The Obelisk, Invisible Oranges, Rumore, Music & Riots, The Vinyl District, The Sludgelord, Echoes And Dust, The New Noise and many more!